1. This section contains information regarding the management methods of the site www.autohome-official.com in relation to the processing of the users’ personal data.
2. This circular letter is important also in view of Art. 13 of L. Decree No. 196/2003, Code on matters of personal data protection, and pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of natural persons concerned in the processing of personal data as well as the diffusion of such data for the subjects surfing the site, and can be accessed at the corresponding address of the first page www.autohome-official.com.
3. The circular is effective only for the site www.autohome-official.com and not for other web sites that may be consulted by the user through the links it contains.
4. The aim of this document is to furnish indications regarding the methods, time frames and nature of the information which the Data Controllers have to supply to the users when they connect to the web pages of www.autohome-official.com regardless of the aims of the connection itself, pursuant to Italian and European laws.
5. The circular may undergo changes due to the introduction of new norms to this regard, and therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is below 16, pursuant to Art. 8, clause 1 of EU regulation 2016/679, his/her consent shall be ratified through the authorisation of his/her parents or legal representative.
II. DATA PROCESSING – DATA CONTROLLER
1. The data controller is the natural or juridical person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or with others, determines the objectives and means used to process the data. The controller is also in charge of the security profiles.
2. In relation to this web site the Data Controller is Zifer Italia s.r.l., based in Rivarolo Mantovano (MN) in Viale Risorgimento no. 23 (VAT and TAX CODE: 01329850208); for any clarification on the exercise of users’ rights, the controller may be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
III. DATA PROCESSOR
1. The Data Processor is the natural or juridical person, public authority, service or any other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the data processor of the site www.autohome-official.com is: Zifer Italia s.r.l.
3. Data processing generated from the use of the site www.autohome-official.com comes about at the registered office of Zifer Italia s.r.l., as indicated in Art. 2 of point II.
4. If needed the data connected to the services of the site www.autohome-official.com may be processed by the data processor or subjects it assigns to such aims, at its own headquarters.
IV. DATA PROCESSED
1. Like all web sites, also this site makes use of log files which store information gathered in an automated manner during the users’ visits. The information gathered could be the following: Internet Protocol (IP); type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site; name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP); date and time of the visit; visitor’s web page of origin (referral) and exit; and possibly the number of “clicks.”
2. The aforesaid information is test rated in automated form and gathered in exclusively aggregated form for the purpose of verifying the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be test rated according to the legitimate interests of the controller.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) the automatically registered data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used pursuant to the laws in force on such matters, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or harmful activities or those constituting crimes, as well as to prevent damage to other users. Such data is never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only aimed at protecting the site and its users. This information will be used according to the legitimate interests of the controller.
4. The information which users of the site deem to make public through the services and instruments placed at their disposal, are furnished knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability with regard to possible breaches of the law. The user is charged with the task of verifying that he/she is permitted to issue personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international laws.
V. DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
1. The data gathered by the site when functioning is used exclusively for the aforementioned objectives and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, however for not longer than 2 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) is retained for the time strictly necessary to reach the objective mentioned earlier.
VI. DATA FURNISHED BY THE USER
1. The site gives the user the possibility to register himself/herself by furnishing the following data: name, surname, email and password.
2. Registration is obligatory when the user proceeds with the purchase of a product, but in every case is not binding for the purchase. The data gathered after the registration will be used to fulfill the purchase order should this be confirmed; furthermore they will be used for the dispatch of the Newsletter and promotional material regarding the products of Zifer Italia s.r.l.
3. Before data collection, the user will be asked to express his//her consent to the processing of data furnished for the aforementioned objectives.
4. All the registration data are memorized exclusively on the server that hosts the service, but Zifer Italia s.r.l. may perform the exportation for internal management reasons of its own headquarters.
5. Other personal data may be relayed any time, and are not obligatory for the purposes of access to the purchasing services, done always through access to the Account section of the shop site.
6. All this information is manageable and modifiable directly by the user within the Account section of the SHOP site; at the moment the user cannot make an independent erasure of the obligatory data needed to proceed with the purchase, and this is why it is indispensable to report this to the controller (Zifer Italia s.r.l.) of the shop site, through a specific request via email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The optional sending, and explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses given on this site entail the succeeding acquisition of the sender’s address, which is needed to respond to the requests, and to receive any other personal data inserted in the message.
1. The user may voluntarily agree to the sending of the Newsletter by Zifer Italia s.r.l. by expressly consenting to such service. At the time of agreement through the specifications of the registration form (obligatory data requested: name, surname, email and country), the user will be asked to expressly consent to the use of his/her data for the dispatch of the newsletter.
2. The newsletter service is managed directly by Zifer Italia s.r.l. at its own headquarters, whether in paper form, or with electronic tools.
VIII. SECTION FOR CATALOGUE / PRICELIST VIA E-MAIL
1. The user may voluntarily request the dispatch of the pricelist by Zifer Italia s.r.l. by expressly agreeing to such service. Upon compliance through the specific registration form (obligatory data requested, name, surname and email), the user will be asked to expressly consent to the use of his/her own data for the dispatch of the newsletter.
2. The catalogue sending service is directly managed by Zifer Italia s.r.l. in its own headquarters and the data gathered will be processed with electronic tools.
IX. SECTION FOR CATALOGUE / PRICELISTS SENT TO ONE’S HOME FREE OF CHARGE
1. The user may voluntarily agree to the dispatch of the Catalogue and pricelist free of charge by Zifer Italia s.r.l. by expressly agreeing to this service. Upon compliance through the specific registration form (obligatory data requested: name, surname, email, street and house number, ZIP, City, Country – optional data like telephone and website) the user will be asked to expressly consent to the use of his/her own data for the sending of the newsletter.
2. The catalogue sending service is directly managed by Zifer Italia s.r.l. at its own headquarters and the data gathered will be processed with electronic means.
X. USERS’ RIGHTS
1. Art. 13 clause 2 of the EU Regulation dated 2016/679 lists the users’ rights.
2. This site www.autohome-official.com intends, therefore, to inform the user of the existence of:
– the rights of the data subjects to request the controller for access to his/her personal data (Art. 15 EU Regulation), their update (Art. 7, clause 3, letter a of L. Decree 196/2003), rectification (Art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (Art. 7, clause 3 letter a of L. Decree 196/2003), restriction of processing that regards him/her (Art. 18 EU Regulation) or object to their processing for legitimate reasons (Art. 21 EU Regulation), besides the right to portability of data (Art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request erasure (Art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of law, including those for which the storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was gathered or subsequently processed (Art. 7 clause 3, letter b of L. Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, completion of data, erasure, blocking and transformation, were communicated, also for what concerns their content, to those whose data were disclosed or disseminated, except in cases where such fulfilment reveals to be impossible or entails the use of means that are manifestly proportionate to the protected right (Art. 7 clause 3, letter c of L. Decree 196/2003).
3. The requests may be sent to the data controller at the aforesaid email (without formalities), or using the form provided by the Personal Data Protection Authority.
4. Should the processing be based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or in Art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to use genetic, biometric data related to health conditions, that reveal religious, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership or that reveal racial or ethnic origins and political views – the user has the right to withdraw consent any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the withdrawal.
5. Likewise, in case of breach of the norm, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, which is the competent authority for processing in Italy.
6. For a closer examination of the rights of the users, please refer to Articles 15 and subsequent amendments of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Art. 7 of L. Decree 196/2003.
1. The controller notifies the Personal Data Protection Authority of the personal data he/she intends to process, only if the processing regards:
– genetic, biometric data or data that indicate the geographic position of people or objects through an electronic communication network;
– data that can reveal the health conditions or sex life, processed for the purposes of assisted conception, provision of healthcare service via telematic means relating to databanks or the supply of goods, epidemiologic studies, detection of mental, infective and diffusive diseases, seropositivity, transplant of organs and tissues and monitoring of healthcare expenses;
– data that can reveal the sex life or psychic spheres, processed by associations, entities and bodies without any profit aims, or even not recognised, or political, philosophical, religious or trade union aims;
– data processed with electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the data subject or to analyse habits and choices of consumption, that is, to monitor the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of technically indispensable processing for the provision of services to users;
– sensitive data registered in databanks aimed at the selection of personnel on behalf of third parties, and also sensitive data used for the survey of opinions, market research or other sampling surveys;
– data registered in specific databanks managed with electronic tools and related to the risk of economic solvency, asset holdings, the correct fulfilment of obligations, and illicit or fraudulent conduct.
XII. SECURITY OF DATA FURNISHED
1. This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the suitable safety measures aimed at preventing unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the data. The processing is performed through IT and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly correlated to the purposes indicated.
2. Besides the controller, in some cases, some categories of assigned staff may have access to the data and who are involved in the organisation of the site (administration, marketing, commercial, legal staff and system administrators), that is, external subjects like third-party technical service staff, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, and communication agencies.
1. The information on cookies used in this site can be seen in the following url.
XIV. MODIFICATIONS OF THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to modifications or updates. Should there be important changes and/or updates, they will be reported with specific notification to users on the site.
3. This document was updated in order to comply with norm provisions in such matters and in particular, EU Regulation 2016/679.