INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13-14 OF THE (EU) 2016/679 REGULATION AND THE 196/2003 LEGISLATIVE DECREE
1. The purpose of this notice is to describe the way in which the websites www.autohome-official.com e www.shop.autohome-official.comare managed with reference to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult them. This information is provided pursuant to the European Union Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR) and Legislative Decree no. 196/03 (Personal Data Protection Code).
2. This notice is provided only with reference to the above-mentioned website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via specific links. Our website may contain links to other sites that are not property of ZIFER ITALIA SRL or which it does not control. They could be, for example, social media platforms or services. ZIFER ITALIA SRL is not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. Should the user have any questions about them, he/she should contact them directly.
II. DATA CONTROLLER AND COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
1. The Data Controller is ZIFER ITALIA SRL, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with head office in Rivarolo Mantovano (MN), viale Risorgimento n. 23 (VAT NUMBER and FISCAL NUMBER: 01329850208). The user may contact ZIFER ITALIA SRL at the e-mail address [email protected] or per mail writing to the company’s headquarter in Rivarolo Mantovano (MN), Viale Risorgimento n. 23.
2. The personal data that you decide to communicate to ZIFER ITALIA SRL may be processed by the latter (as Data Controller), by its employees (as persons authorised to process the data), and by Data Processors appointed by the Data Controller.
3. ZIFER ITALIA SRL works with several trusted operators to provides its users, business partners and employees with the best possible experience. This means that, in addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) parties involved in the organisation of the www.autohome-official.com site or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, maintenance providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data. An updated list of the Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller. In any case, the logical and physical security of the data and, in general, the confidentiality of the personal data processed will be guaranteed by implementing all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure their security.
4. The personal data collected may be transferred abroad, even outside the European Union, to parties that provide assistance in the sale of the ZIFER ITALIA SRL products or in any case involved in the company organisation of the latter. In such cases, data processing is carried out in compliance with the laws in force and with the application of the guarantees deemed most appropriate from time to time to protect the rights of the persons concerned, such as adequacy decisions and standard contractual clauses.
5. Only for order with German and Austrian invoice adress.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
III. MANNER AND PLACE OF DATA PROTECTION
1. ZIFER ITALIA SRL protects the collected data with appropriate security measures, considering the state of the art, as well as the nature, object, context and purpose of the processing and the risk of likelihood and severity of infringement of rights and freedom of natural persons. All personal data that the user decides to communicate to ZIFER ITALIA SRL are kept at the registered office of the latter in Rivarolo Mantovano (Mn), viale Risorgimento n. 23.
2. All personal data is processed in strict compliance with the law and in complete security. ZIFER ITALIA SRL ensures that the personal data stored will be accurate, relevant, and not excessive, up to date, kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the services requested by the user (subject to the maximum retention periods provided for by law) and stored safely to prevent access by third parties.
IV. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The personal data that may be collected is as follows:
i) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the www.autohome-official.com site acquire, during normal operation, certain personal data which are then implicitly transmitted in the use of the Internet communication protocols. This is information that by its nature could, through association and processing with data held by third parties, allow users identification (e.g. IP address, domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, access time on the site, navigation time on each page, clickstream analysis, etc.).
These data is used solely for the purpose of obtaining statistical information (it is therefore anonymous) and to check the correct site operation.
ii) Personal data provided on a voluntary basis by the user
Le suddette informazioni sono test rate in forma automatizzata e raccolte in forma esclusivamente aggregata al fine di verificare il corretto funzionamento del sito e per motivi di sicurezza. Tali informazioni saranno test rate in base ai legittimi interessi del titolare.
1. The provision of personal data is optional, but the failure to provide such data may result in the company not being able to provide the services requested. The personal data that the user must provide to register on the www.autohome-official.com site are: name, surname, date and place of birth, home/office address, telephone number, e-mail address, password. Registration is compulsory if you are purchasing a product, but in any case, it does not make the purchase binding.
2. All this information can be managed and modified directly by the user in the Account section of the SHOP site; at the moment it is not possible for the user to cancel the compulsory data required to proceed with a purchase, and for this reason it is essential to notify the shopping site Data Controller (Zifer Italia s.r.l.) by making a special request by e-mail to the address: [email protected].
V. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
1. In compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, the data will be stored, collected, and processed by the Data Controller for following purposes
– management of user requests;
– optimisation of the website usability;
– internal research and development activities (e.g. enabling ZIFER ITALIA SRL to carry out surveys aimed at improving the quality of the products and services provided);
– marketing activities (e.g. sending commercial and/or promotional communications about ZIFER ITALIA SRL products and services, e.g. by forwarding free Newsletters, catalogues and/or Price Lists by e-mail or regular mail);
– profiling activities (e.g. analysis of the user’s behaviour, habits, and propensity to consume in order to meet the specific customer requirements);
– compliance with legal obligations;
– protection of network and data security in the event of unlawful acts (e.g. loss, theft, damage, unauthorised access);
– ascertaining, exercising, or defending a right in court or at the authorities request;
2. The data may be processed on paper, by automated or electronic means and, in particular, by ordinary mail or email, telephone (e.g. automated calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other IT channel (e.g. websites, mobile apps).
VI. DATA RETENTION
1. Unless you explicitly state that you wish to remove your personal data (except where processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent), your personal data will be kept as long as it is necessary for the legitimate purposes for which it was collected. ZIFER ITALIA SRL may, however, store such data for a longer period in order to be able to deal with any disputes and/or litigation, as well as for the purpose of investigating any computer crimes against the site.
VII. USERS RIGHTS
1. The user may exercise the following rights at any time:
– right of access to personal data: this is the user’s right to obtain confirmation or otherwise that personal data concerning him or her is being processed and, if so, to receive the relevant information such as: the purpose of the processing, categories of personal data processed, the storage period of the processed data, the recipients to whom the data may be disclosed (Article 15, GDPR).
– Right to rectification: this is the right of the user to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her and the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16, GDPR).
– Right to be forgotten: this is the user’s right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him or her, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 17, GDPR).
– Right to restriction of processing: this is the user’s right to obtain from the Controller the restriction of data processing in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 18, GDPR).
– Right to object: this is the user’s right to object to the processing of data, unless there are legitimate grounds for the Data Controller to continue the processing (Article 21 GDPR).
– Right to data portability: this is the user’s right to receive in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format the personal data provided to the Data Controller, as well as to obtain such data transmission to another controller without hindrance, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 20, GDPR).
– Right to object: this is the user’s right to withdraw consent to certain types of data processing (e.g. for marketing purposes). The exercise of this right does not in any way affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation.
– Right to lodge a complaint: this is the right of the user to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority on the basis of his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of infringement of rights; in Italy, the competent data protection authority is the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, which can be contacted using the contact details provided on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
2. The person concerned may exercise the rights listed above by writing to ZIFER ITALIA SRL, Rivarolo Mantovano (MN) in Viale Risorgimento n. 23, or to the e-mail address [email protected].